Decision on new alloy help please opinions

Sean O Leary

T6 Guru
Hi all, I am going to order a new set of wheels for my new van which I am expecting delivery of in the coming weeks. Can't make up my mind so I would appreciate any opinions on which to opt for in my indium grey van
Choices are the VW OEM Palmerston or the Canberra
Can't get a great deal in them from dealer and the run winter tires on the 17 standard wheels

4B027077-6DA4-4262-A709-1550ECAE4878-2107-0000035BD87D5128.jpeg FE218D13-97B7-449D-95E5-D0B7457356D1-2107-0000035BA1765109.jpeg IMG_2426.PNG IMG_2423.PNG IMG_2433.PNG

Thanks for the thoughts, that's the way I am edging alright
I like the multi spoke wheels and I know they will be tricky to clean but I have a couple of kids 3,7 and 10 who I'm sure will love a bucket and sponge once a week hopefully! for a couple of more years anyway I hope
Getting an unbelievable deal from VW on OEM wheels so that's why I am opting for these.

Thanks for the thoughts, that's the way I am edging alright
I like the multi spoke wheels and I know they will be tricky to clean but I have a couple of kids 3,7 and 10 who I'm sure will love a bucket and sponge once a week hopefully! for a couple of more years anyway I hope
Getting an unbelievable deal from VW on OEM wheels so that's why I am opting for these.
Try get the Goodyear cargo vector 2 m&s rated tyres if possible good all rounder

Raders look the bees knees to me. Get them waxed before putting on, easier to keep clean.

Thanks lads, who would do a wax coating i assume that will prop text and discolouration or tarnishing would be good

Ya I can order a set no problem, not sure about delivery to UK I would guess around €80 but you could check out a collection fee may be cheaper for you to collect. I'll Pm you all details and we can arrange whatever suits you then

Back