Decent VW Garage Nottingham area

WoollyC

I recently had work done at Motus Commercials in Beeston. I was less than impressed (greasy hand marks inside the van, issues over warranty etc). Can anyone recommend a good VW approved van garage Nottingham way. Cheers. Woolly.

I had to take it in because the engine warning light lit up (diagnosed as a glow plug issue). All I want is a decent place that could do the diagnostic work (if/when needed) and any scheduled servicing/MOT work. It's a 2017 van on a non-VW warranty (whole other story there) so it doesn't need to be a VW garage.

I have used 'repair my car' behind the showcase cinema a few times for various things on an old BMW I used to have and they were very reasonable and no nonsense. I've only had my van a few weeks so don't have experience on that side yet. Dav-tec in Nottingham is very good for electronics, he is mobile and just fitted cruise control to my T6 shuttle.

Leyton motor services in Radford is worth a look. Works on a few transporters that I know of and been a friend for years.

Back