Campervan Decals?

I looked at one of those but then decided to go the fake windows route instead.
Looks good @Niknak can you feel your fingers yet?

I wanted something to tie in the side, nope still like Ice, not the nicest decal I’ve fitted either

The problem is that there just aren’t that many good ones out there that don’t cost the Earth.

Think of it as a stop gap until you find a better one.:thumbsup:

It’s the temperature that made it a nob to fit, I have one small crease I can’t get out, more I look at it I like it so might get it again and refit

Get the wife’s hairdryer on it. That should help you get the crease out.

I prefer no graphics personally, but I saw a van on Ebay that was a little bit different.

I prefer no graphics personally, but I saw a van on Ebay that was a little bit different.

Yeh I am not looking at graphics either - I am moving towards small bits of colour ( whatever that means )

I think if you have a coloured van decals cheapen it but they are needed to break up the expanse on candy white... thoughts ?

I think if you have a coloured van decals cheapen it but they are needed to break up the expanse on candy white... thoughts ?
Watch the link! That’s what you call break up.

Yeah me too on Indium Grey although not sure how I would get it past SWMBO :oops:

Can anyone please explain to me how I trim a side stripe slightly short of the door gaps (1 or 2mm) to give it that "factory" look instead of cutting and folding into the gap.

Can anyone please explain to me how I trim a side stripe slightly short of the door gaps (1 or 2mm) to give it that "factory" look instead of cutting and folding into the gap.
Run your line out down the complete side going over the door gaps but only pat down the line onto the bodywork to get the run you want but not fully patted down as the finished article.
Then cut between the door gap with scissors and peel back the line carefully to where you want it to finish, pat the line down to match the opposite side and then unpick that side to cut back the line, pat that down and repeat the process on the other opening gaps.
You'll have to keep standing back and looking through your line at all stages to maintain the look you're trying to achieve as any body swage lines you're trying to follow are rarely laser straight.

Back