Dealers Making Changes

I've done a google search and cannot find a single reference to this being illegal. I'd be interested to know where this idea has come from...
I think this is covered by the fact that it is classed the same as honking your horn whilst stationary and that is illegal between 11pm and 7am.

I think this is covered by the fact that it is classed the same as honking your horn whilst stationary and that is illegal between 11pm and 7am.
I can see that, from that point of view... bit of a grey area though... anyway, guess it doesn't matter if we can code it ourselves anyway...

looks like im going to have to either invest in a carista, but would rather save up for the vcds!

then you don't have folding mirrors, guess yours arnt heated or electrically adjustable either?

Sorry, I ahould have said I do have the knob for adjusting the glass and selecting the heating, but there's no icon to fold them. I only have the heating icon at the top of the panel, not both (as in the Owners Manual).

Oh well, I got excited for a moment, reading that the motors were physically present in these later models and could be activated.

Back