For Sale Dash USB-Socket Cables

stevep360

I have a few cables left from a minimum order I had to place to get a custom USB cable manufactured to fit in the comfort dash USB pod. Cables present as USB female to USB male. Cables are heavy duty and flush fit with a really nice retaining clip making them bullet proof in the USB cubby hole blank. Cables are 1m long.
£25 shipped per cable.

IMG_0687.jpgIMG_0688.jpgIMG_0689.jpgIMG_0666.jpgIMG_0667.jpg

Interested guess you also need splitter box for it to connect into the stereo?

That has a standard usb plug on the other end, this will only work with aftermarket headunits as the standard VW headunits have nowhere to connect that

That has a standard usb plug on the other end, this will only work with aftermarket headunits as the standard VW headunits have nowhere to connect that
Thanks @Pauly . I was just about to tag you to ask that very question.

Happy Christmas matey.:thumbsup:

I have a few cables left from a minimum order I had to place to get a custom USB cable manufactured to fit in the comfort dash USB pod. Cables present as USB female to USB male. Cables are heavy duty and flush fit with a really nice retaining clip making them bullet proof in the USB cubby hole blank. Cables are 1m long.
£25 shipped per cable.

View attachment 56853View attachment 56854View attachment 56855View attachment 56856View attachment 56857

Still for sale ?

Back