Dash display options

Caravellet6

T6 Legend
That's interesting my mfd shows open doors in red others seem to be white?
Maybe they've changed the display since I got mine?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's interesting my mfd shows open doors in red yours is white? Maybe they've changed the display since I got mine?

You have the MFD premium super duper dash that comes with colour tv, we have to make do with a black and white affair

Capture.PNG

Keep clear of me then mate' are cost you a fortune lol, my combi will be worth 3 time what i paid for it if i did every thing on my list ;)

I have had all that colour display on my previous VWs, tbh the only difference is the colour line at the bottom and the image of the vehicle is 3D. Mine still shows all the same info so wouldn't have paid extra for it. Each to their own though.

I have had all that colour display on my previous VWs, tbh the only difference is the colour line at the bottom and the image of the vehicle is 3D. Mine still shows all the same info so wouldn't have paid extra for it. Each to their own though.
Agreed I wouldn't pay for it was in the spec for Exec, black and white gives same messages!

Last edited:
Whats the lights & vision bit in the menu ? assuming that comes with LED headlights ?

Yep let's you do fancy stuff like set lights for lhd driving, delay for lights on when unlocking etc etc

Good choice of radio station @Caravellet6 . Does your dash have a lights on symbol (dipped beam), I find it annoying with auto lights to know if they are on, usually have to look at the hazard light switch illumination.

Back