Sean O Leary

T6 Guru
Hello does anyone know if there is a push button available to go where the blanks are under the radio. I want a momentary push button rather than a switch which will be use for opening the electric gates. I will wire the remote conterller to the push button and place the transmitter remote control up inside the dash somewhere. I can use a little stainless steel push button and drill it into a blank if necessary but an OEM button would look slicker I think

Or does the caravelle or Cali come with a button for gates over head on the light console, I think it's called coming home option or access option on those vans but not an option on the vans

All dash buttons are momentary but only available with the relevant logo that belongs to each button position ie 4wd/rear air con etc etc
Look at a caravelle exec dash and you will see most of the available buttons
The buttons and rear connectors are available to order individually

What does the left hand bottom middle button do? Lovely array of buttons you have.:thumbsup:

Don't think many will be impressed by @Caravellet6 buttons. There seems to many threads complaining that they have to push a button to turn off stop/start and another button to fold their mirrors...more buttons, what will they do :whistle:

Back