Killo

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi has anybody bought mats from customveedubs at Nottingham. I ordered complete set 2nd May and not heard anything since, I’ve sent 3 emails and pm’d him but still nothing, anybody else had problems.

i bought my door cards from them on the 4th of may. like you i'm still waiting. i have sent emails and also sent an enquiry on their web page. i finally got a response this morning saying they should of been dispatched at the end of last month with the PO and that they would fit in an envelope which would of been posted through the door and hence no tracking. obviously a bit of a fob off as they are still not here. i have been told they will put another set on next weeks orders and that itll be another week before i can expect anything. i was looking to buy window blinds from them but i will be going elsewhere. they are always posting on the FB T6 page, im tempted to start commenting on them soon enough:mad:

i got my cab matt from fat bobs emporium, i can recommend them for quality and service:thumbsup:

Hi all.
I am sure I brought a cab mat ? BUT, I have called them and emailed them ,but nothing, very frustrating.

Simon

i bought my door cards from them on the 4th of may. like you i'm still waiting. i have sent emails and also sent an enquiry on their web page. i finally got a response this morning saying they should of been dispatched at the end of last month with the PO and that they would fit in an envelope which would of been posted through the door and hence no tracking. obviously a bit of a fob off as they are still not here. i have been told they will put another set on next weeks orders and that itll be another week before i can expect anything. i was looking to buy window blinds from them but i will be going elsewhere. they are always posting on the FB T6 page, im tempted to start commenting on them soon enough:mad:

i got my cab matt from fat bobs emporium, i can recommend them for quality and service:thumbsup:
Thanks for that, I’ve alreadyade comment on fb page hopefully he’ll get back to me I’m not letting is go, if he can’t supply shouldn’t take your money if you want to comment on the fb please do.

I made an impulse buy of some cushion covers in GTI seat fabric on 8th April, and guess what...

Over a month ago after no return of any emails i pm’d him on Facebook and eventually got a story that they are made by a supplier and we don’t see them and they are sent straight to you but we have located them and they went to the wrong person and as soon as we get them back they will be sent to you...

Still waiting...

Here's a response I've had this morning, just happens to be another week of waiting for them to be cut

I'll be raising it with PayPal if I have nothing in the next week to ten days

Screenshot_20190626-075824.png

Thanks for that, I’ve alreadyade comment on fb page hopefully he’ll get back to me I’m not letting is go, if he can’t supply shouldn’t take your money if you want to comment on the fb please do.
Here's a response I've had this morning, just happens to be another week of waiting for them to be cut

I'll be raising it with PayPal if I have nothing in the next week to ten days

View attachment 46071
morning Kevin I’ve had a email this morning with full refund seems my order was lost in the system. They said mats will be sorted next week so hopefully I’ll have them soon.

To make matters worse I have checked my pay pal account and I have brought two, one at the end of May and one in mid June, and seen neither !

To make matters worse I have checked my pay pal account and I have brought two, one at the end of May and one in mid June, and seen neither !
That’s disgusting how can people like that still be in business, I think it’s only because I’d made such a fuss on fb that they had to look into it and sent a refund, hope you get sorted mate keep us updated.

If you paid using a credit card then report them, and get a refund from Visa (for example) and they will handle the supplier... This includes PayPal if it is linked to a credit card - complain to the card provider (PP transaction failed to deliver) and not PP, immediate refund and provider will deal with supplier....

Debit card or cash/cheque however and I think it is down to you...

I got a refund last night after making a nuisance of myself to James Wheldon (company owner) on Facebook messenger. Pretty poor service.

I got a refund last night after making a nuisance of myself to James Wheldon (company owner) on Facebook messenger. Pretty poor service.
Well done mate great news but very poor service indeed.

I have just asked for a refund, he's saying they went through again for cutting at the end of June, that he's been off ,and there's a lot of cutting to get through, it's been long enough now, I was considering blinds from him, but not anymore :thumbsdown:

I have just asked for a refund, he's saying they went through again for cutting at the end of June, that he's been off ,and there's a lot of cutting to get through, it's been long enough now, I was considering blinds from him, but not anymore :thumbsdown:
I know what you mean, was looking to buy other bits too because the quality looks great but not now.

Hi has anybody bought mats from customveedubs at Nottingham. I ordered complete set 2nd May and not heard anything since, I’ve sent 3 emails and pm’d him but still nothing, anybody else had problems.
Thanks for the heads up, i was about to order mine.

Evening all, not trying to badmouth the guy, buttttt in the last 6 months I have had no response to questions on several platforms of social media and email.

does the guy hate me?! (Don’t answer that!!)

I ordered a set of rear mud flaps early last week, and had no response of dispatch times or anything, just a email to let me know they’ve taken my cash!!

Anyone had better luck with them?!

Cheers, Cal

PTA

60C18CFA-0BAC-40BC-BA0E-589234DB8521.jpeg

Back