I ordered some mud flaps towards the end of January from @customveedubs and still waiting. He keeps updating the waiting time but hopefully should have them soon

70A78AFF-3207-48B5-8451-FBBE594FA03E.png

0398824C-5CD6-4AF5-9F1D-787418E77756.png

the annoying thing is, he posts on instagram saying "back in stock bla bla" then nothing...

But like you say, that picture looks hopeful... just wish he'd reply to things! nothing worse in business than that.

Terrible service can’t get anyone on the phone I ordered mudflaps the end of jan got told 20 days to get them and still waiting. Never to let me know tho, I had to contact them! Fingers crossed I get them soon..

I have read the original post a couple of time but apologies if I have misunderstood it. I Can't help as I've never dealt with the firm but would question the wisdom of trying to contact them without any success for 6 months but then going ahead with an order anyway. The lack of communication should have been a clue really.

That said, thanks to CGT for the eBay link - that's another £22 spent on the van!

I have read the original post a couple of time but apologies if I have misunderstood it. I Can't help as I've never dealt with the firm but would question the wisdom of trying to contact them without any success for 6 months but then going ahead with an order anyway. The lack of communication should have been a clue really.

That said, thanks to CGT for the eBay link - that's another £22 spent on the van!

Always happy to have helped someone justify another T6 purchase. :thumbsup:

I ordered some mud flaps in January and they took about 4 weeks to arrive. Communication was lacking and when it did come, i thought it was a bit sharp. The items are really good quality so maybe demand is massively outstripping supply?

....that said, communication could be improved a little

No I know I’m stupid for it but I know some companies are just shit on Instagram

Emailed to say they were dispatched on the 16th of march... no tracking though, so who knows whats going to happen with them in this current climate.

He's a wannabe... Full time school teacher... Absolute blagger in the VW game.

Stealing ideas from actually companies, buying cheap shit and sticking a huge scene tax on...

Id be sticking to the well known respectable guys...

Most of the stuff he has you can get from Travelin Lite or Transporter HQ.

I had a problem with him a few months ago ordered some carpets never arrived in the end I went on fb made it public how bad the service was and low and behold I had a response they turned up within a week. Seems to keep promises he Carn’t for fill. But the mats are top quality.

They will be he doesn't make them! Just puts a huge markup on them from a reputable company...

I take it he doesn’t make anything it’s all from suppliers

I don't know much more about is business, although I know a few companies that have has ideas literally down right copied by James. Including myself.

All I do know. He's not a skilled individual working within his/her trade... He's a school teacher trying to make a butty on the side by ripping other peoples ideas off.
Obviously it sounds like his service reflect what I'm saying.... selling items and taking money without stock is a huge no no.

I take it he doesn’t make anything it’s all from suppliers

I've had some seriously rude/abusive message from him (Which I kept...) when I called him out.

@M444TCC ... I don't want to jump to conclusions from your posts but are you Transporter world trade then ??

Absolutely not at all, Just quite sour when it comes to this chap... Did a deal on some stuff I produce, couple of weeks later, they was taking orders for the exact same thing...

I bought a Vango Galli 3 of these guys and it’s faulty.
They’re trying to tell me that it’s guarantee is only a year. What bullshit.
It’s 2 with an option to increase to 3 upon registration with Vango.
Watch this space.

What's the fault?

Got some pics?

Have your contact ed Vango direct via the website?

Leaking valve or tube. Saw a Vango rep at BusFest. First time out of the bag and it deflated over about 3 hours or so.
CustomVeeDubs have replied and said they will sort it.

Cool..

You can test the old tube.

When you take it out, the old one. Just semmi inflate it a squirt washing up liquid mix over the tube...

The leak will bubble up just like a tyre.... I've done this myself on a HiGear Airbeam tent.

Easy to fix too.

Post the pics of of the old tube and fault.

Back