CustomVanz / Raceline

Go for it @Twoguns :thumbsup:. I've got the OEM rear spolier. Had a good look at the Custom Vanz rear one today. Looks good quality and good fit. You'll be very happy with "them both :rofl:" I'm sure.

Go for it @Twoguns :thumbsup:. I've got the OEM rear spolier. Had a good look at the Custom Vanz rear one today. Looks good quality and good fit. You'll be very happy with "them both :rofl:" I'm sure.
Do you know if their gloss black Spoiler and Splitter are wrapped?

Last edited:
Rear spolier looks painted. Front splitter - not 100% sure. Underneath look resin/fibreglass. Top finish looks part of the moulding rather than painted or wrapped? Not sure how the finish is achieved but looks very nice.

How did you find the service there @HHO i have only read good things ? i would spend so much loot if i started there !

They were fine @StudleyGlass - had a good mooch around whilst they were sorting my van. Like an aladins cave. Several Racelines in build. Good bunch of guys, all very busy, but it's obvious why !
Came away with future wheel upgrade and Raceline leather seats firmly planted in my head:unsure:
No hesitation in recommending :thumbsup:

They were fine @StudleyGlass - had a good mooch around whilst they were sorting my van. Like an aladins cave. Several Racelines in build. Good bunch of guys, all very busy, but it's obvious why !
Came away with future wheel upgrade and Raceline leather seats firmly planted in my head:unsure:

I new it would be a dangerous to visit :)

How long did it take to get there?

80 miles for me door to door. Decided to go for a cruise through the Cotswolds so took me a couple of hours each way. When I have the time, I much prefer the scenic routes :)

Which wheels are you interested in as they have a nice selection there.

BI don't trust myself going to custom vanz with my wallet, I would end up spending a fortune on goodies for the van and a remap

Reactions: HHO
Thanks for the feedback. That's the look I prefer too @mopardave
My wife said she couldn't tell the difference. I was gutted! I've been on my best behaviour for weeks, cooking, cleaning, washing up, flowers, the lot! I could have just sneaked it on and got away with it ! :thumbsdown:

Look HHO.....when will you learn? Loose lips sink ships........keep schtum, right? If your wife HAD noticed it, you could have just said "oh, that old thing.......I've had it ages"! It always works when my wife says it to me when I ask about some clothes she's bought!!! ;)

Back