My passat Wheel with paddles is the same as @Tourershine . It is away at the moment being trimmed. My GTI wheel is from a polo and has a different paddle shift plates on it.

OH ! ... the plot thickens. You've got a Passat wheel with the exact same paddle buttons as Tourer but his wheel is a Golf Mk7

So, maybe this narrows it down to either a Passat or Golf paddle button (one and the same button on some Golf/Passat models maybe then ? ) but seems definitely not a Polo button :thumbsup:

OH ! ... the plot thickens. You've got a Passat wheel with the exact same paddle buttons as Tourer but his wheel is a Golf Mk7

So, maybe this narrows it down to either a Passat or Golf paddle button (one and the same button on some Golf/Passat models maybe then ? ) but seems definitely not a Polo button :thumbsup:

From what i have seen all the newer vw wheels passat/golf with paddles shift are the same as mine and tourers . The vw wheels with round GTI type airbags have a different paddle type fitting :confused::)

@StudleyGlass .... Hmmm :geek: ..... interesting thanks. On the basis of that, I might order a set of the super cheap plastic-y eBay ones for a Passat and/or Golf lower spec model to check it. I think that may be the difference. Basic Passat's like GT's and Highline Golf's may well share this unit, whereas those R32 etc things look very different from what I've seen :thumbsup:

I have the Golf 7 steering wheel.
I’m looking to change the paddles, not put adhesive ones over the top!
Here’s mine... if anyone finds some good one as a direct replacement please let me know..!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

08781D7F-C2BF-48D8-AE17-3F94BF015D82.jpeg

3DE6B019-0E4B-4526-B3DD-E725F98121E3.jpeg

i've been looking for that exact wheel, i can't seem to source with the CNL button, which model/ year part No is it?

:thumbsup: thanks, don't they list with airbag? this be wheel specific? stupid question no doubt!
which models would be direct swap? eg: Golf, Polo

Not sure but if you message them i am sure they a can provide one for you. I purchased a new one with mine from a seller in Germany if i remember right. It is worth asking them some questions and telling them what it is for as they may have some knowledge.

Back