Custom Dash Part List.

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

I see that the comfort dash upgrade is a popular one and something i'm interested in doing myself.
I had a search but could not see a definitive list of Part Numbers.

If someone has made the order it would be great if you could share please?

Guide to complete seems very simple, nice few hours work for the weekend.
Installation Guide.

Thanks,
Mike

no, just a small trim at the lower floor area. It’s very simple, I would set aside about 1 or 2 hours for it to be perfect.
It is very simple, just keep trimming a bit each time, it’s easier to trim off a bit more that put it back on! from memory there is also a hard piece of plastic that needs to be cut which is under the rubber floor

It is very simple, just keep trimming a bit each time, it’s easier to trim off a bit more that put it back on! from memory there is also a hard piece of plastic that needs to be cut which is under the rubber floor

Yes agreed, would seem so from the videos. Should be pretty simple.

How much does it cost to buy all the parts? I really fancy this on my van, I’ve found a company that will supply and fit for £475 plus vat but now thinking it doesn’t look that hard to do myself but what do the parts cost?

How much does it cost to buy all the parts? I really fancy this on my van, I’ve found a company that will supply and fit for £475 plus vat but now thinking it doesn’t look that hard to do myself but what do the parts cost?
Did you go for this in the end? Are you able to ell me where you got the parts from?

Hi All,

I see that the comfort dash upgrade is a popular one and something i'm interested in doing myself.
I had a search but could not see a definitive list of Part Numbers.

If someone has made the order it would be great if you could share please?

Guide to complete seems very simple, nice few hours work for the weekend.
Installation Guide.

Thanks,
Mike
@VanDamMan - This guide should help you when you fit your new dash part.

Want to do this but in black.............anyone who has done this are these all the parts i need? Not looking to do the cooling part so don't need the pipes.

Also how easy is the glovebox lock to change over.

Titan Black
7E6858335E AIZ - Main trim panel
7E6857919C 82V - Bottle holder
7E6858601E 81U - Drinks holder

7E6858189H VAL - piano black (aka matt black)
7E5858629A 9B9 - Rubber tray insert
510035345 - USB hole blank

7E6858008A 82V - Glovebox mount
7E6858009A 82V - Glovebox
7E2858904C 82V - Steering column trim panel
WHT005735 - Glovebox hinge pin (x2)
N90698606 - Panel bolts (screws)

Cheers

Back