Cupboard catches

Jonner

T6 Pro
Hey all looking for a supplier of those nice little catches where centre pops out and forms knob. loads on eBay but are they any good?? Also seem to be two sizes think I want smaller one's about 20mm dia hole in stainless steel type finish.so if you know where I can get some please.

bottom of the first page i think?
...or search 'caravan push lock' on Amazon for free postage and possibly cheaper PERFETSELL 2 PCS Chrome Push Button Latch Catch Drawer Replacement Keyless Door Lock Catch Zinc Alloy Pop Up Cupboard Door Knob Latch Fit 15mm-18mm Thickness Cabinet Boat Horsebox Camper Van RV : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

Hey all looking for a supplier of those nice little catches where centre pops out and forms knob. loads on eBay but are they any good?? Also seem to be two sizes think I want smaller one's about 20mm dia hole in stainless steel type finish.so if you know where I can get some please.
These? I’ve got one in my camper wardrobe as a magnet catch kept failing and it’s great - I’m using the van this week and realise that, with full cupboards, I need to replace all the magnet catches!

The link is the firm I bought them from.

Thanks everyone!! I've caused myself a bit of an unnecessary problem looking for these catches been looking for some that are predominantly made from metal of course the size I want are plastic!

Back