Sold Cube Girls Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
My daughter grew out of this last year, so Santa brought her a new bike. Since then this has been sat in my shed and I have never got round to selling it on.

It is a Cube 240 girls like series. 24” wheel, grip shift for front and rear derailleur, front suspension.

Reasonable condition. Serviced last year to sell on, but as said, never got around to it.

Ideal bike for a Christmas pressie for a young girl who has grown out of her first bike.

£50, collection only.

D2D0AABC-10A8-4E10-BE45-078242859FE7.jpeg 0B0D75B1-CADC-4345-9FFB-055A1826249D.jpeg

Me, I would like it for my daughter please! She’d love it and I’d love her to have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold. Thanks @TomH, hope your daughter has as much enjoyment from it as mine did.

Lovely to meet you and Helen. Like I said get yourself a good look at the West Midlands meets as you are perfectly placed, and there is a really good bunch that regularly meet up.

Like I said get yourself a good look at the West Midlands meets as you are perfectly placed, and there is a really good bunch that regularly meet up.

:thumbsup: would be great to see some new faces, i need more ideas to spend some money!!

Thanks very much @DaveyB, it was great to meet you too. Helen didn’t say no to my sound upgrade proposal, need to work that into a yes.

I’ll go through the carista options at some point too, great suggestions.

Most importantly, I’ll try and make a meet at some point, it would be nice to meet more T6 types.

Thanks very much @DaveyB, it was great to meet you too. Helen didn’t say no to my sound upgrade proposal, need to work that into a yes.

I’ll go through the carista options at some point too, great suggestions.

Most importantly, I’ll try and make a meet at some point, it would be nice to meet more T6 types.
I would say you don’t even need to wait for an actual “yes”. She didn’t say “no”, and in Transporter World that is most definitely to be taken as “yes dear, crack on, I approve whole heartedly”.:laugh:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back