Crumbs! How to keep the rear seat clean?

Enjoy it. Been on one trip in ours with two messy crisp and biscuit eating wallet drainers.
My advice is to keep a brush handy and just give it a once over every now and again - plus no shoes inside!
Main thing as said above is relax and enjoy - I’m trying not to be too precious because, although it cost a shit load - the kids don’t know or care about that!

keep us posted how the first trip goes
Thanks for the tips - no outside shoes in the van sounds like a very good plan! :)

When we bought our first new caravan, we were incredibly precious about that. We even kept the plactic on the carpets for three years. Who saw the benefit of that? Not us, it was the next owners.

When we bought our first new caravan, we were incredibly precious about that. We even kept the plactic on the carpets for three years. Who saw the benefit of that? Not us, it was the next owners.
Good point. But I hope you reaped the reward by getting a good price when you sold it on. But yes, I take your point, it is so important to enjoy what we have when we have it. :thumbsup:

With the rib you sleep on underside so reckon he would have to be really messy with some really sticky food to find its way under the seat and stick.

We took our new van out for first time a few weeks ago and agree with above sentiment - let it go and enjoy it. Can always give it a real clean when you get home!

With the rib you sleep on underside so reckon he would have to be really messy with some really sticky food to find its way under the seat and stick.

We took our new van out for first time a few weeks ago and agree with above sentiment - let it go and enjoy it. Can always give it a real clean when you get home!
I did not know that about the rib! That’s great to hear! He may get to eat in the van after all. Thanks a million for letting me know. :thumbsup:

Back