Just towed 180 miles to Norfolk, its like a new vehicle. Towed straight off the drive without having to remove the jockey wheel.

It's so much better over bumps and ruts..... Very impressed.

Just towed 180 miles to Norfolk, its like a new vehicle. Towed straight off the drive without having to remove the jockey wheel.

It's so much better over bumps and ruts..... Very impressed.
What did you have done? Koni? I have to tow too (try saying that after a few beers!!!)

Koni comfort shocks and 40mm H&R springs, I posted a few pictures at the start of this thread as a before and after.

The new setup is so much better, talk to Steve at CRS, he really know s his stuff

Thanks for your speedy response! I am up with Steve and his team on Tuesday to have the suspension on my California sorted out! Am going for the Koni shocks and H&R roll bars. I’m not lowering as I’m towing a twin-axle caravan!
I’m looking forward to my drive home!!!

As you can see from the pictures mine was 80mm lower at the back!

I only tow a small 2 berth caravan so the 40mm drop works for me, let us know how you get on and post some pictures.

As you can see from the pictures mine was 80mm lower at the back!

I only tow a small 2 berth caravan so the 40mm drop works for me, let us know how you get on and post some pictures.
Did you notice much difference when driving solo?

Yes!

For a start it's now level, the steering is more positive as the front is not up in the air.

It is so better over bumps, my wife was very impressed as she really felt the bumps as a passenger.

It's better in the corners as well
!

Had a 406 mile round trip to CRS suspension today and boy was it worth it :)

Van lowered 30 / 40 mm with Koni shocks

Good Bits,
Van level and just the height we wanted
Very smooth to drive compared to the original set up
Very little roll

Very Good Bits,
Awning rattles greatly reduced
Very pleased with noise reduction in van

Bad Bits,
Chucked it down most of the way home:(

Pics below before and after
Yes I know looks a different color but the same van

Thanks to the guys at CRS money well spent View attachment 87276
So glad I got the shock too. Steve @CRS Performance is the man.

I have a Cali, a bit more top-heavy, so the answer is yes! Steve can give you a response that meets your needs, not his!
It is really important to listen to what a client wants and sell him a solution for that , I have seen to many vans that are fitted with what the salesman wanted to sell, not what the client needed . I am sure many of you can relate to this . I ask a lot of questions , it isnt because i am nosy ?? ha ha

Hunter system and radar calibration is a sure fire money maker, after having my 6.1 lowered with yourselves had to travel from Nottinghamshire to Leicester to find someone that could actually do it. £48 for wheel alignment and the £130 for the radar calibration.

Back