Had the absolute pleasure of meeting the Steves today and had a set of Koni Special Actives fitted to a 19 plate T32.
Cheers Steve, super advice and a super result. The drive is so much better and the road noise has definitely decreased, really enjoyed the drive back to Bedrock!!
Thanks again.
flo
Thanks Flo, Transporter clients are leaning more and more to comfort these days. , these are the stand out shock absorber for comfort. , Patented technology to Koni .

Had the absolute pleasure of meeting the Steves today and had a set of Koni Special Actives fitted to a 19 plate T32.
Cheers Steve, super advice and a super result. The drive is so much better and the road noise has definitely decreased, really enjoyed the drive back to Bedrock!!
Thanks again.
flo
Where are the before and after piccies ;)

None I’m afraid, its at standard height.
But you can just see the red of the Konis in the wheel arch.
The sun was shining and while Steve cracked on I sat outside with a coffee and nearly dozed off!!
No, I bet it is at the correct standard height now and better balanced. Steve spent quite some time getting my Cali just right (as I tow a twin axle caravan!)

However, I am still chuckling that you drive back to a place call “Bedrock”!!!

@CRS Performance

Steve I was really keen to post last night after my drive back which was all very pleasant - but I held back until I had driven on my local roads ;)

I want to say a big thanks to you and your team for all the help & advise on my options . Using the options we spoke about over the past few months I did as much research as I could to try understand how each offering would work for me.

All I can say is my new KW v3s you fitted on Tuesday are unbelieveable for my personal setup, my van is now a real pleasure to drive - even with the BFGs the road noise has seriously been subdued and the van has become a more relaxed place to be.

I've driven it harder today than I have ever had the confidence to do before of the factory pogo shocks, it's like a different van , no more wallowing suspension , no heavy nose diving or vague steering under braking.

:grin bounce:I'm blown away by the way the van now drives on real suspension.:grin bounce:

WARNING: Suspension can be a minefield with all the information thats out there and sales jargon .. So IF you're thinking of a possible suspension upgrade in the future and you're not too sure where to start I'd highly recommend you have a chat with Steve and the guys at CRS they love to talk suspension and can explain it in easy to understand language rather than trying to decipher a sales catalogue

Where are the before and after piccies ;)
We didnt lower this van skyliner33 , A lot more requests to maximize comfort nowadays and not lower the vehicle , as we expand the special active dampers into the Vito and motor home markets which don’t like lowering

An Australian Branch of CRS , Ill see if my sons fancy relocating from Joburg ( there closer ) he he
Hi Steve
I have spoken to you before about STX coil overs for my van.
You suggested it would be better to get them in Australia.
I now have a Vin Number and was hoping you could give me the
correct part number for the STX so I can confirm I am getting the correct ones. Vin No: is WVZZZ7HZNH035465. 4 motion LWB Van
Also to lower it about 40 to 50mm do you have a starting point that I set the adjusters to. eg thread length front and back.

Hi Steve
I have spoken to you before about STX coil overs for my van.
You suggested it would be better to get them in Australia.
I now have a Vin Number and was hoping you could give me the
correct part number for the STX so I can confirm I am getting the correct ones. Vin No: is WVZZZ7HZNH035465. 4 motion LWB Van
Also to lower it about 40 to 50mm do you have a starting point that I set the adjusters to. eg thread length front and back.
Hi There

If the Van is a T 28 or T 30 you need the kit 13201 80 040 If they say this is a special kit it means the number is for our Private label kit which simply has black springs not the yellow springs , if this is causing a delay ask them to use the equivalent kit with yellow springs and the wait wont be as long .
If the van ius a T 32 the kit is 132 80 0 AV

steve

Hi There

If the Van is a T 28 or T 30 you need the kit 13201 80 040 If they say this is a special kit it means the number is for our Private label kit which simply has black springs not the yellow springs , if this is causing a delay ask them to use the equivalent kit with yellow springs and the wait wont be as long .
If the van ius a T 32 the kit is 132 80 0 AV

steve
Thanks Steve
The Importer in Australia is not very good with Transporters , It just worries me they will get in the wrong ones.
This should help
Thanks again.

Back