Crafter/TGE VIN numbers please

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Guys and gals, im digging and researching and pulling together some info around crafters and TGEs so if anybody could send me a VIN that would be great

I understand if people dont want to post them in public so feel free to PM them to me and they will of course be kept private and not shared anywhere

I’ve got a few hidden away in the hundreds of scans I have.

I’ll dig some out.

What info are you pulling together?

Hi, sorry missed your reply, nothing specific just trying to accumulate data
Im intending to get a crafter/tge myself so may need to look at retrofitting LED headlights etc depending on what spec i can find

Hi, sorry missed your reply, nothing specific just trying to accumulate data
Im intending to get a crafter/tge myself so may need to look at retrofitting LED headlights etc depending on what spec i can find

LED headlight retrofit on those is not difficult. Expensive and time consuming yes, but not complex.

I’d fit the rear level sensor too, just to make it complete. Tip: you’ll need a long narrow riveter to get the rivet in tidy.

Is there a way to find out the original coding by the vin number? I've fiddled around the past year and could really do with resetting it all back to factory and starting again. Mainly the adaptions on the conv unit.
Happy to PM my vin if you still need it but pretty sure mmi has added it to from a different forum

Reactions: mmi
Is there a way to find out the original coding by the vin number? I've fiddled around the past year and could really do with resetting it all back to factory and starting again. Mainly the adaptions on the conv unit.
Happy to PM my vin if you still need it but pretty sure mmi has added it to from a different forum

The short answer is no. But, if you’ve got Autoscans from before the changes then you can use that to copy/paste the original coding.

Either that or blat it with factory coding via ODIS.

Thanks.
I updated/reinstalled vcds and lost all my logs as it uninstalled. I cannot remember what I have changed over the past year, It all works but I am sure it has things on that should etc etc. I was just hoping there was a way to get back to original, doh

Reactions: mmi
Back