Crafter Steering Wheel Controls

Andy Cody

T6 Pro
Hi! We’re starting to outgrow the T6 so we’re going to make the leap to a crafter. I’ve seen a few nice ones online but it’s really confusing with only two trim levels to choose from. One thing I’ve noticed is that the buttons on the steering wheel seem to differ but I’m not really sure why?
I’ve seen one that has a ‘mode’ button on the left hand pad and another with what looks like a parking sensor button. The van with the mode button has parking sensors too. Any guidance would really be appreciate.

51C16B26-A750-4F36-A615-72ACAF83F10B.jpeg

5635BC44-A74B-4087-90CC-7FE2C44907AE.jpeg

On my Golf, the button with the circle round the car (top photo) activates the driver assistance function selection options on the dash display.

Pete

We’ll, I’m non the wiser . It looks like you can get different buttons on the right too. Just seen one with ‘view’ and another with a picture of a phone. I wish I didn’t care….but I do!

if this is still relevant - "mode" in bottom picture switches between cruise control maintaining particular speed or acting as speed limiter - drive as usual but not allowed to exceed the set limit

I’ve actually since bought a crafter with the controls as shown in the first picture. The button at the bottom functions in the same way as described for the mode button.

The one with the mode, switches between cruise, speed limiter. So you press to scroll trough modes. The other I’m not sure, could be adaptive cruise.

Back