Crafter / Sprinter motorbike question

Kev23

QA Engineer
T6 Guru
Anyone possibly know if the crafter or sprinter LWB will comfortably take 4 motorbikes? heading back to europe but this time looking to kill the dull trip to Portsmouth by utilising a hire van, there and back. bikes are CB1000R, S1000R & speed triple (4th unknown yet), just curious if anyone has used them for this type cargo?

Anyone possibly know if the crafter or sprinter LWB will comfortably take 4 motorbikes? heading back to europe but this time looking to kill the dull trip to Portsmouth by utilising a hire van, there and back. bikes are CB1000R, S1000R & speed triple (4th unknown yet), just curious if anyone has used them for this type cargo?
Easily

My R1150 GSA got delivered in the back of a sprinter and the delivery guy had delivered four other bikes on his way to me, I don't what they were but the 1150 is a big old beast. He was headed to Sicily to collect 12 Lambrettas to take back to the UK too!

I've had 2 big bikes in the back of a LWB Sprinter, an R1 and a SP2. There was plenty of room left, but 2 more bikes? I don't know exactly.

Drove to Northern Spain to test and had 4 in the back plus all the kit that goes with racing. The only thing you may struggle with is of you don't have any central fixing points on the floor for your straps

I reckon they should go in and if it helps, my Guzzi is 2.2m long,

5416130D-A08E-4CCB-B373-14D0CCCA00D6.jpeg LWB CRAFTER/SPRINTER

LWB length 6.83
2.04 wide ex mirrors
Max load length 4.3m
Between wheel arches 1.78
Max Internal load width 1.83

Back