Cracking Weekend Away

Toad

Not a conversion
T6 Pro
Cracking weekend away at the campsite in Dent in the Yorkshire Dales. Just me and the pup meeting up with a load of old biking mates.
IMG_20190517_140216.jpg

It's a great site, with fantastic views. Margaret the site owner is a bit fierce, but lovely if you behave yourself!
IMG_20190517_211739.jpg
Had a hard walk up the fell. 700 foot climb in 3/4 of a mile. Views from the though were fantastic.

IMG_20190518_114457.jpg
The LEDs in the tailgate were great later in the evening.

IMG_20190518_223430.jpg
The pup usually sleeps in the crate, but after a couple of beers I forgot. So I woke up with a spaniel on my neck.

IMG_20190519_075655.jpg
Sadly it was time to head back all too soon.

IMG_20190519_085733.jpg
200 miles back at a creditable 48mpg, and the van is back to daily driver mode.

IMG_20190519_171359.jpg

Beginning to desire a pop top though, as would love the extra head height.

nice pics, least you only got the one spaniel, if I did that I would have four of them and probably no covers left on me...….. brilliant dogs, never been without at least one spaniel since the day I was born:)

Like those tailgate lights @Toad. Im exploring how best to do this myself. Did you do yours? How did you power them and I presume you put them on a separate switch? Looks like 2 individual LEDs?
Gonna check deakys out at Bala then start the project.

Like those tailgate lights @Toad. Im exploring how best to do this myself. Did you do yours? How did you power them and I presume you put them on a separate switch? Looks like 2 individual LEDs?
Gonna check deakys out at Bala then start the project.

Depends what you want to do. If its just ordinary LED lights then you can power them from a leisure battery through a switch, This is the easiest way.
If you want to put multi colour LEDs in then you will need a controller as well.

Thanks @Toad, I should have phrased it - did you pick up the power in the door or run cables from the distribution point at the battery or psu?

nice pics, least you only got the one spaniel, if I did that I would have four of them and probably no covers left on me...….. brilliant dogs, never been without at least one spaniel since the day I was born:)

I left the others at home. This is just the pup. We have mum as well as a black lab.

Back