Cost for adding seat floor mounts?

Littleblackflash

Auto Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I've brought a rear bench seat and the floor mounts (complete with under floor support plates). How much should I expect a garage to charge for fitting the brackets into the middle row?

I got one quote but its much higher than what I paid for the seat. However it is a long job removing the tank, exhaust etc so I guess it all adds up.

if im reading this correct you can add seat fixing points in a kombi so you could have two positions they could be mounted in? where ther'e fitted as standard and further back so it makes the two front swivel seat useful on a day out? can you add a table mount as well

if im reading this correct you can add seat fixing points in a kombi so you could have two positions they could be mounted in? where ther'e fitted as standard and further back so it makes the two front swivel seat useful on a day out? can you add a table mount as well

correct

I'm not 100% certain but I think you can only have the 3seat bench in the 3rd row or just a single seat.

Just to update this thread. I've booked my van into VW-T6 based in Henfield. Cost is £300 inc Vat for the front row, but I'm having the second set fitted at the rear for £480 inc them suppling the parts.

Not a bad price. I ended up fitting mine myself, just haven’t got round to doing the outer seatbelts yet

Back