Cornwall Camping

VanBlanc

Life is a Beach so we are back...
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have to go to St Just week after next so fancy a few days sight seeing and walking the dog on the beach.

Trevaylor camp site looks like it will fit the bill - any pros or cons?

Don't know it but it looks pretty decent.

Trevedra Farm is a bit nearer the sea and above the stunning Gwenvor beach if you want easy sea access.

Treen Farm is also very nice; it has a narrow road approach so no caravans or if motorhomes. It's very van friendly and near stunning beaches.

Ta.

Do either of them have a bit of shelter. Not keen on the idea of a cliff top for 3 nights at the end of September :rolleyes:

Going to spend a couple of hours with Mirko @ Premium Camper in St Just.

I'd say both are fairly exposed to the elements; Treen is closer to the sea but it's the less wild South coast.

If you have a mate nearby, I'm sure your choice would be fine; certainly gets good reviews.

I like my sites a bit wild but that's not everyone's cup of tea.

This site in Spain was a corker; the van got very mucky though. We drove through pelting rain to get to it.

14258161_10154433511230030_3522819628610585688_o.jpg

Ta for the info - not a mate - looking at Mirko possibly to do the roof an furniture for us.

Been watching your Spain pics on here and over there. Our plan next year is to drive inland for a week in mid May down to Porto and then do the Atlantic coast all the way back to Douarnenez (Finistere) for a few weeks before coming home at end of June start of July. Should be a good test of the new van :cool:

Oops!
That's a big trip! Like it around Britanny too; went there in the old van.

There's a Finistere in Galicia and Britanny; most confusing!

Every time we have ever planned to go to Spain on bike s**t happened so hoping for better luck in camper next rear.

We know Brittany - used to have a house in Treboul, Douarnenez but haven't been there for few couple of years. With luck we will get there for Mini Fastnet week. It will be nice to be able to go there and not have to do chores and weeding ;)

Motor Bikes!!

Know where that site is - our house was between Sables Blanc and Treboul harbour / marina.

Anyone got any recommendations for February? planning to spend a week touring Cornwall mid feb 2020

Anyone got any recommendations for February? planning to spend a week touring Cornwall mid feb 2020
Not sure if our sites are open but we had a great time touring in October. stopped at Polruan/Fowey, Padstow, Gwithian (stunning beach), St. Ives.
Lovely part of the world.

Try the park4night app mate. We’ve stayed in so many lovely places but in February , most may be shut ?? The toilet blocks definitely will be

Back