Converters

DrC

Anyone used or now anything of Norvan conversions? We’d been looking at all seasons or revolution but we have found the perfect van but can’t find any reviews or chat about Norvan!

Anyone used or now anything of Norvan conversions? We’d been looking at all seasons or revolution but we have found the perfect van but can’t find any reviews or chat about Norvan!
Never heard of ‘em. Where are they?

Wakefield, it’s taken a while to find something that fits our wish list and this ticks every box but can’t find any reviews of them!

According to their website, one of their vans was featured in the June 2022 edition of the VWt magazine. Might be worth having a read of that(?)

Reactions: DrC
According to their website, one of their vans was featured in the June 2022 edition of the VWt magazine. Might be worth having a read of that(?)
@DrC. I've got a PDF copy of that magazine and can send you an extract of the relevant pages if you want (I'm not sure it would be legal to just publish them on the forum without permission!).

@DrC. I've got a PDF copy of that magazine and can send you an extract of the relevant pages if you want (I'm not sure it would be legal to just publish them on the forum without permission!).
That would be great thanks, have had a look for it and couldn’t find it!

@DrC. Pm'd you - if you can't access the document, reply with an email address and I'll send it that way.

Reactions: DrC
Back