conversion

KEV A

Hey guys
just joined the forum to see if theres any good advice flowing when about converting my T6 (highline) 102

she s going in for the full conversion in October

Hi @KEV A, welcome aboard...... lots of info on here and people willing to help..... any specifics you need help with?

hi Walski
still digging around and finding info and deciding what i actually want, I've decided on who i would like to do my conversion, having meet next week you outline my requirements and specifics then ..see how the price will come in.

going for pop top most likely SCA with slatted bed

Full kitchen etc and heater, lowered springs, double seater bed, EVO kitchen i think, most likely go for leather seats depending on budget

Received quote today ......just under £22,000 with the VAT
Ooops! Larger deposit required :rofl:. Seriously, there must be a lot of high quality spec there. It's only money, but it sounds as though it will buy a nice conversion that the whole family will enjoy for many years. :thumbsup::unsure::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Likewise, happy to compare notes to see if your on the right lines. An SCA 194 Delux fitted and painted will be c£5 and I guess leather c£1500 so it quickly adds up. Mine was c£20k with sound proofing, lining. leather, SCA, proper Cali bed on rails, furniture and a few bits like TV, heater speakers in rear etc. I know prices have gone up since due to £/€ for the Cali bed from Germany so £22k for a top end conversion seems about right to me..... who you using?

If your having heating on gas, use either Gaslow or an underslung tank, it will pay in the long run. Don't forget a decent solar panel & regulator.
Don't have inverters, the cheap ones are rubbish and the good ones big bucks and in any case they kille the batteries (Ohms Law).
Have Tambour Doors where you can.

To date the plan is as follows, Riemo easy fit roof with bed, Evo curve kitchen, Reimo 2seat bed in grey leather front bench seat and drivers seat reupholstered in grey leather ..full insulation pack including the cab, grill hob sink etc heater with timer and climate control plus the smart charger (due to it being aT6) Led lighting plus LED reading lights, all the regular bits i.e. hook up sergeant panel. full curtains throughout, 4 windows(one sliding) plus 2 dummy windows, and lots of little bits

@KEV A looks a nice spec. Have you considered Vanshades instead of curtains for the rear? Many here have fitted them in preference to curtains and are well worth considering.

Back