Conversion In Progress

Sheap

T6 Pro
Hello

We got our transporter just over a week ago and started conversion this weekend :)

The pop up roof (Austops) was already in situ and the lining was done (although needed some tidying up. Window rubbers are a bit wobbly - not sure if previous owner had them put in or not - but have ordered Vanshades so waiting to see if it's noticeable with them in place.

This is basically what we started with:

X8aXy9H4SGC87Mht9Azgw_zpsxpmkkuik.jpg

So far ... swapping double seat for single passenger, rear speakers, tailgate window, flooring and loc8 table panel ..

542c6389-0633-4b76-9da0-5c16a118ea95_zpsykexgeeu.jpg

VGMsj5Y2TbCRSHUsALKOYQ_zpswofwye1k.jpg

u7ce1XTWRDOVKEmgkktKzw_zpse5dqmfr2.jpg

n2zJ0s5US2Sfp8YWZkywQg_zpsqita9o4y.jpg

xdQpxnkpSwed3Smg2pyQ_zpsm5sempvb.jpg

Got a full width bed going in in two weeks (Cannon's Forge). Still got some electrics to do and seat swivels. Plus probably about a million things we haven't thought of yet. Need to make decisions about storage and what essentials we need... the list seems to grow every time I look at the forum :D

Intention is to use as camper but I'm not interested in cooking in it, happy to make do with a coolbox, single hob (thinking portable induction if the electrics are up to it?!) and bbq .... I think... and always parking up within walking distance of a decent pub ;)

Please note that all references to 'we' in the post are purely royal .. my husband is doing all the manual work, I mostly just spend the money!

Love that paul smith vinyl and what is that in the sliding door?
Thanks, it's a panel with table storage in it - a freestanding table. Have seen somewhere that others have made their own versions too but ours came from icampersolutions.

Thanks, it's a panel with table storage in it - a freestanding table. Have seen somewhere that others have made their own versions too but ours came from icampersolutions.

I can recommend the iCamperSolutions table I've got one in mine awesome piece of kit and very well made

Little bit of progress last weekend .. got the bed fitted by Cannon's Forge (which does have headrests but I'm not sure how much we'll use them as only the dogs in the back usually) and put the Vanshades in (bought plain and covered by Mr Sheap!)

pChW8ousTx61B4oQQfjasg_zpskiquyhqf.jpg

IMG_0884_zpsk5xnvogw.jpg

Change of mind and we are now going to have some form of kitchen so lots more decisions to be made now :rolleyes:

Yes I am. Iittleblackflash is the name of my black S1 lotus, so I started using that as a user name.
I also use it on ebay, retrobike, T5forum etc.

So a couple more weekends of work and we're nearly camp ready :)

189a52be-a3a6-45df-8eef-ce7e016587c4-original.jpg

1e53d6e2-e78d-4973-bced-73de5a11ea1d-original.jpg

39f0cda1-f7df-4796-8a53-a5a877a5d664-original.jpg

Even the dog seems to be looking forward to it!

de920300-c784-4b6c-b2fa-5af5c3a1935f-original.jpg

So happy we've got the sink and two burners and still got room for the full width bed.

There i was casually scrolling down and then the last photo BAM 3 eyed dog comes into view

Back