Hi,
Just about to acquire a nearly new T32 LWB and am looking for suggestions/recommendations for conversion companies to speak to up north...I’m in West Yorkshire but happy to travel to get the right supplier if need be.

Vehicle already has external upgrades (wheels, splitters, sides etc) and a HiLo roof so just looking for the interior and associated tech. I am looking for an absolutely premium finish, the best on the market!

Thanks

Hi
I had Merseyspeed do me a full lining insulation\soundproofing, diesel heater, rear windows, rear speakers, leisure electrics, flooring, halo roof etc. I am really impressed with the work they carried out and would defiantly use them again.

Check out 8 ball campers in East Riding, they mostly do their standard configs but can do anything. I’ve just had mine converted (standard) and very pleased with the result

If I lived where you do and I had money to burn I'd use Status 1, without a doubt. Their work is incredible, albeit very pricey. I really wanted them to do my conversion, or buy one of their converted vans.

If I lived where you do and I had money to burn I'd use Status 1, without a doubt. Their work is incredible, albeit very pricey. I really wanted them to do my conversion, or buy one of their converted vans.
They do look nice and have cupboards above the sink and across the back as standard something I found to be a little unusual for converters standard spec builds. This was one of the reasons I went with 8ball.

The exclusive spec seems to fit the bill when it comes to price ;)

I think if I was going for a no holds barred conversion I would look out for the truly bespoke converters. This was not what we looked at at all as wanted to get all the basics done first then if we wanted we could upgrade or adapt from that base (and we couldn’t afford it!:D We couldn’t afford it anyway tbh:rofl: )

Status 1 quoted me 25k just for a conversion! :laugh: to think I bought a 2 year old fully converted van for not much more :whistle:

Status 1 quoted me 25k just for a conversion! :laugh: to think I bought a 2 year old fully converted van for not much more :whistle:
My budget was blown from the very start after I spent 10k more on the base van:whistle:

Hi,
Just about to acquire a nearly new T32 LWB and am looking for suggestions/recommendations for conversion companies to speak to up north...I’m in West Yorkshire but happy to travel to get the right supplier if need be.

Vehicle already has external upgrades (wheels, splitters, sides etc) and a HiLo roof so just looking for the interior and associated tech. I am looking for an absolutely premium finish, the best on the market!

Thanks

Campervandals in Wakefield

If I had all of the monies though i would be taking it to new wave conversion! Not north by any means (they are north of Cardiff if that counts?) but there stuff is off the chain!

Jaibow campers in holmfirth are the dogs ! Jason has done a full conversion on my van and his attention to detail is fantastic ! I am ocd I I can’t find any fault at all ! He wants the job to be spot on which is all you can ask for :thumbsup:

Mine is currently with AJC Glossop. Andy who runs it is very helpful and goes through everything with you.

He will build the van to your spec, so you can have it as bespoke as you like....

Would definitely recommend.

Mine is currently with AJC Glossop. Andy who runs it is very helpful and goes through everything with you.

He will build the van to your spec, so you can have it as bespoke as you like....

Would definitely recommend.
+1 for AJC. Great folks to deal with.

Back