LT2019

T6 Pro
Anyone recommend any decent companies in Birmingham and surrounding areas?

Would love to use new wave in wales but they stacked out till next year and too much hassle with the travel.

Probably looking at day van style conversion.

Anyone had experience with “new ultimate transporters”?

Take a look at Dirty Weekenders in Worcester. Johnny and Katie will find out what you really want to use the van for and guide you to a bespoke build to meet your needs. Lots of examples on their website: Dirty Weekender - Adventure Vans

Most decent converters will have a waiting list of projects.

I was going to suggest Dirty Weekenders as well, there work looks fantastic, especially if you’re after something a little bit different to the norm.
I was going to use them myself but ended up buying a van that was already converted.

These guys Spektrum Interiors they built our bespoke units and were good to deal with.
our units were hand built as the usual evo units wouldnt work with our bed/roof System, plus most van converters use these evo units, so lots of carbon copy vans interiors about.

AS @Dilbert said. Due to the thing and the thing meaning lots of people are turning away from those bahama and costa del sol beach holidays in favour of a tiny tin thing on wheels (me and my dad included.. albeit, before the thing took hold of our daily lives..) and looking at some grey rocks on a grey day in grey wind with grey water and grey... (thinks of the song blue and just replaces the word blue with grey.. sums up the uk... hahaha) van. yes the van is grey also. Must blend into the uk scenery, ofc. Green and brown would also work though. haha
i digress - everyone is slammed.
Youll be very lucky to find anyone (decent) who will have one in time done for you by, i reckon feburary next year...
Like i said, the staycation thing was taking off last year anyway (political implications assumed.. and known) and things have just taken a vertical skyrocket off upwards.

looking at some grey rocks on a grey day in grey wind with grey water and grey... (thinks of the song blue and just replaces the word blue with grey.. sums up the uk... hahaha)
2E620EB3-890A-4011-8B0C-CF0761BA6618.jpeg I’ll give you that, the rock is grey..

There is also grey curb and grey road in your photo.
You have gained extra grey Mark's. Smiley grey sticker for you XD
Points deducted for blue sky and sea.
This is not grey.

Last edited:
Hi I'm going to be getting a pop top fitted and have narrowed it down to either hi-lo or sky-low.
Does anybody have any recommendations for quality fitters in or around the Birmingham area ?

Hi,
Is there anyone in the north west / midlands who could fit a Rusty Lee bed to my T6.1 ?
Thanks

I already have a T6.1 Kombi with a degree of upgrades, sound proofing, carpet lined etc. However I am now seriously considering a full conversion and doing away with an air awning etc. Is there anyone out there who can give a personal recommendation for the work to be done (Stourbridge, Dudley, Worcester) area ?
Many thanks
Steve

Back