Considered Going Big.....tell Me It's Stupid

My 2017 204 DSG LWB mainly motorway driving and consistent 500kgs of combined weight with kit and internal build average 32mpg
My 2016 3lt 190hp manual, always fully loaded when in use and equates to around 4ton brick shows a consistent 35mpg

Both driven the same way, not gingerly, but not stupidly hard.
Work that one out :confused:
Weird??!!

Haha cheers gents. Sticking with the T6 for now. The issue is I need my pop up roof me thinks.

Hmmm or maybe a just a sprinter

I've seen a mob that does them over here south of Brisbane, but that's in Aussie.

If they can do it here, there must be some offerings over there.

I've seen a mob that does them over here south of Brisbane, but that's in Aussie.

If they can do it here, there must be some offerings over there.
Does sound like the worst of all worlds though, all of the disadvantages of a T6 with none of the advantages

Been there done that and back again. 5 years ago we start with a 3 year old T5 and after a few nights away and we thought we should go to motorhome so we bought a 18 month old Swift Kontiki 679. The problem we found with the motor home was it was too big for most uk sites so we took it to Europe. European sites are fantastic and the sites are set up for motorhomes. The problem there is tolls, in a 15 day holiday we spent over £700 on tolls over a 3300 mile journey.
Since we sold the motorhome, we have had a number on T5’s that I have converted and sold. Now we have an 18 plate Caravelle for the odd night but it makes a excellent vehicle to drive, daily or distance ,uk or Europe. We get everything we need in and always have a good time

Back