T32 registered as T30!

Roadrage123

Hi guys, newbie here i have purchased a T32 swb tdi highline dsg panel van in acapulco blue. Just got v5 through last week and it shows as being a T30. Should i be worried ??:unsure:

Not necessarily, it's not uncommon for dealers to register them wrong on occasions
Check the axle weights on the bulkhead sticker under the bonnet to confirm it is a T32 and if it is go back to your dealer and let them know and they can contact DVLA and correct it

Not necessarily, it's not uncommon for dealers to register them wrong on occasions
Check the axle weights on the bulkhead sticker under the bonnet to confirm it is a T32 and if it is go back to your dealer and let them know and they can contact DVLA and correct it

IMAG0408.jpg Thanks i have taken a picture

my van was registered wrong also trendline t32 ( its a t30 highline ) they sent the v5 back now saying t30 but still trendline.. so its off again when i get round to it

Thanks Guys much appreciated :thumbsup:. Does anybody know what difference it makes and should i contact vw dealer a.s.a.p o_O

Hi guys, newbie here i have purchased a T32 swb tdi highline dsg panel van in acapulco blue. Just got v5 through last week and it shows as being a T30. Should i be worried ??:unsure:

Don't stress its not the DVLA for a change, it's the dealership and sales person who obviously didn't sharpen the crayons that morning, contact DVLA in writing, think you can do it off the V5, my first brand new transporter came with two previous owners with zero mileage, credit to DVLA they sorted it

Back