Comfort Dash in photos

I find it both frustrating and mind boggling that VW make things so difficult! It's like they are doing us a massive favour by allowing us to purchase one of their vehicles!
You'd have thought the sales team would be on the phone each week asking if there's anything else we'd like to add... instead I feel like I'm bothering them when I call to enquire about stuff! Anyway.. fingers crossed they'll explore this option for me
Ditto, the worst arrogance I've ever encountered.

Does the comfort dash have the bottle holder on the lower center console?

More expensive than VW and bit of a mix mash... imo
What's that all about ,I didn't look closely earlier ,what a mish mash ,why would you change your lower dash to dark grey ,when door panels are light grey and pay all the money .

What's that all about ,I didn't look closely earlier ,what a mish mash ,why would you change your lower dash to dark grey ,when door panels are light grey and pay all the money .

Yer I know, first T6 I sat in was all black. Didn't like it so opted for two tone dash.... Black makes the foot wells very dark.

I am just pricing up a new T6 Kombi and see the comfort dash is now on the online configurator? Does anyone know if this would mean it is definately available as an option again?

It's definitely available... even if the dealers are reluctant to admit it. If they can't find out what the option it activates is.... it's a carpeted cab. I think you need to go single front seats though as a double would be impeded by the spectacularly useful bottle cooler...

Hi. That's just what I'm after and was only told today by the parts dept today it couldn't be done. Are the parts listed all I need to do this bit.
Cheers Dino.
Phone VW commercial sales UK. Tell them what you are after and explain your dealer won't help. Hopefully they will call your dealer whilst you are on the phone and tell them how the land lies..

Thanks all, funnily enough if you select the option on the configurator it then tells you that you have to select carpets.
Extra door seals seem to have gone though and one potential supplier told me they are not available on a Kombi.

Hi. That's just what I'm after and was only told today by the parts dept today it couldn't be done. Are the parts listed all I need to do this bit.
Cheers Dino.
Hi @Dino
Yes all the parts on the list ,plus one more for a rubber mat for the top tray ,the part guy missed it off but it's only a few pounds .
The top part in piano black ,is also available in a textured finish .

I was told three months ago when they had to re-order my panel van that the extra door seals were no longer an option, even though OI'd specced them originally in May.

I picked up my Kombi on the 29th, ordered in October with the door seals so that seems a bit odd?

I think they are pretty much like a computer. Put shit in you get shit out. Check,check,check. Trust no one. Then you only have yourself to blame.

I picked up my Kombi on the 29th, ordered in October with the door seals so that seems a bit odd?

Maybe because mines a van...? It was ordered on the first one placed in May, but the replacement build he said it was no longer available, its amazing the way they swap and change options, cant get a all dark leatherette interior for it anymore either.

Back