Comfort Dash in photos

Most of it is doable as a DIY job but a 12v supply is required to power the splitter box, @carlg has done it so may have some input

I am a bit puzzled as when I ordered my T6 with Comfort Dash I requested 2 USB ports, I can only find one in the upper glove compartment. Where would the other be or is it a default feature wit the comfort dash that you can only have one?

I just used a piggy back fuse for the live .
If you already have comfort dash ,not sure if the usb you have is the same one as in a normal dash @Pauly might know this .
On the normal one you have to take some pins out and fit them in to the new socket . With @Pauly 's help I bought a used socket with some cable tales ,so it was easier to set up .

I am a bit puzzled as when I ordered my T6 with Comfort Dash I requested 2 USB ports, I can only find one in the upper glove compartment. Where would the other be or is it a default feature wit the comfort dash that you can only have one?
In the top section of the centre console.on the right

When you say top section, top dash storage compartment, which has a cover on the comfort dash?
The section next to the gear lever with the fold back lid one is there on the right and the other is in the top gloss glove box in the right corner

Standard Dash T6 has the usb port on the front passenger facia.

Comfort Dash Kombi has a differnt front facia which does not acccomodate a USB socket.

We have both & I agree that the front USB socket is a lot handier than one hidden inside the glovebox

Our T6 Kombi with Comfort Dash has a USB port in the glove box, and a standard 12v socket in the small compartment to the left of the gear lever. Into which I put a Belkin adaptor.

Our T6 Kombi with Comfort Dash has a USB port in the glove box, and a standard 12v socket in the small compartment to the left of the gear lever. Into which I put a Belkin adaptor.

Yes, that's the standard Comfort Dash setup.

Does anyone know the part numbers for the center consol (drinks holder parts) in light grey bottom and a darker grey top? I’m not after the gloss black finish. Does anyone know what colours vw call them?

Cheers

[QUOTE = "Mojo, post: 8153, miembro: 74"] Descubrió esto en el sitio de exploria, ni idea de cuánto ... [ATTACH = completo] 1815 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1816 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1817 [/ ADJUNTE] [ADJUN] 1815 [/ ADJUNTO] [ADJUN] 1816 [/ ADJUNTO] [ADJUNTO] 1817 [/ ADJUNTO] [/ PRESUPUESTO]

Quién es site web please???

Must have been a "lucky" one that got the posh dash.
Just placed an order for my first VW Kombi and the dealer said he had one in-stock that came with the Comfort Dash. From the pics I've seen on here I'm pretty pleased! Looks like it has much more of a car feel to it!

IMG_0518.JPG

As promised guys here's the Comfort Dash that I was able to order for my new Kombi. Picking it up Friday afternoon. Can't wait. Sorry but I don't think you can order this any more. It looks and fells like a car upfront now, well pleased that the inside looks as good as the outside now with this option.
View attachment 1417 View attachment 1415 View attachment 1416
It is amazing...can I know where did you ordered the comfort dish? I need to buy the same fore my T6 multivan. Thank you

Does anyone have the PN or the USB port in the comfort tray?
I don't need any other parts as i have a kenwood headunit i will run a USB retention cable.

Back