Comfort Dash retrofit?

[QUOTE = "Paul Holmes, post: 79647, member: 3190"] Hola, tablero inferior: paneles de perspex combinados con el color de la guantera. Mi hijo tiene una pequeña empresa especializada en ingeniería de perspex que puede cortar, formar y montar un kit si alguien lo necesita interesado en cualquier color que le guste, las tarjetas de la puerta se adaptan al color del tablero de instrumentos, los asientos están tapizados en cuero real a un costo muy razonable para mí [/ QUOTE]

¿Puedo hacer un pedido de mi T6 Multivan?
Tinovilloria@me.com

Top lid cut needs more forming to mimic slight curve in dashboard hinges ordered View attachment 15855
Hi Paul Holmes - how is this going - would you be interested in doing parts for these?
If so how much?!

We have a LHD as we're over in Switzerland, and the recent dash modification thread turned out to not work as vanX arent doing LHd versions... so to gain a little storage space i'd like to see if this is possible?

@Paul Holmes have you been able to perfect the top dash lid, would love to get my hand on one of these, if so could you let me know how much and how easy to fit.
Thanks

@Paul Holmes have you been able to perfect the top dash lid, would love to get my hand on one of these, if so could you let me know how much and how easy to fit.
Thanks
Vanx are supposed to be doing one ,I think they said June time

@carlg I emailed them yesterday and got the response attached below. I'm really hoping they do eventually produce this, I really want to be able hide bits away and keep things I put in there out of sight and the sun. Plus it is more aesthetically pleasing to not just be an open cubby on the dash

Screenshot_20180525-215040_Email.jpg

That’s a similar response I got quite a few months back. With i new about the comfort dash option when I got my van it would have saved a lot of hassle and money in the long run.

I have just fitted van x's upper glove compartment, air vents and electric mirror switch surrounds in piano black which has massively improved the interior, more car and less 'van' like. Now thinking of spraying them and the instrument surround and heater/ac control surrounds in indium grey to match the van colour

Not finished as need some parts off paul (pauly) middle section of trim around heater control ,the one i got with the dash is off a multivan ,we are getting there also need to join the 2 usb outlets :thumbsup:

View attachment 27473

View attachment 27474
Looks good I’m going shuttle lower trim and keeping the non comfort top... considered van x but don’t mind what I have actually.
I’m going carbon wing mirrors

Looks good I’m going shuttle lower trim and keeping the non comfort top... considered van x but don’t mind what I have actually.
I’m going carbon wing mirrors
Cheers m8 ,I was going vanx as he is bringing out the top dash glove box lid and the front trim to cover the useless cubby holes, then i found the dash impulse buy ,spent me leather interior money but will be the last thing inside that i will do now
I've got carbon on the front grills snd foglight surrounds .
These triangle bits i want gloss or maybe carbon and bottom of mirrors

20180826_150226.jpg

Cheers m8 ,I was going vanx as he is bringing out the top dash glove box lid and the front trim to cover the useless cubby holes, then i found the dash impulse buy ,spent me leather interior money but will be the last thing inside that i will do now

View attachment 27482
Yeah I wasn’t going to get the corners done but am now once I get them ordered in from TPS haha

View attachment 27482

I’m getting this done tomorrow!! Bye bye bare plastic

Back