Comfort dash, glove box etc

monkeytrumpet

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I'm looking at replacing my t6 dashboard to the fancy schmancy comfort one, wondered if anyone had a good source of parts? I've seen a few offering comfort dash 'look' parts, which sets off alarm bells... Also I can't seem to find the long thin panel just under the top glove box shelf, although I'm sure I've seen it covered before, I reckon it looks much neater covered, if anyone has it done, does it open? or do you just lose that storage space?

Iv just done mine recently
Van x was only place I could find it
I’m also waiting on a cover for the top dash but they are currently out of stock and couldn’t find anywhere else that sells them
The glovebox opens so you’ve still got the storage just looks tidier

DEC86ACB-A1D6-493D-AF0E-355E9ACCD4C8.jpeg

I'm looking at replacing my t6 dashboard to the fancy schmancy comfort one, wondered if anyone had a good source of parts? I've seen a few offering comfort dash 'look' parts, which sets off alarm bells... Also I can't seem to find the long thin panel just under the top glove box shelf, although I'm sure I've seen it covered before, I reckon it looks much neater covered, if anyone has it done, does it open? or do you just lose that storage space?
There are a few threads covering this, the most detailed being this one:

Click on the Comfort Dash tag for more

Back