Sold 2017 Kombi / AirRide / Vossen 20” / Recaro’s / £40k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Greathead

Lvt fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Thinking about selling my t6 blackberry combi 150ps dsg I’ll post just a short intro to the van.

17 plate 50k miles
Airride airlift
Recaro wingbacks all with fresh leather front and rear
Vossen hf3 20s on vossen website as a show vehicle
Rear alcantara head lining and panels all new

This is just a short description for now to see if it gets any interest

I would suggest better pics and a full description for that price. That is big money for a 2017, and a good and throughly detailed description will justify it.
The pics I can make it- it looks awesome
HTH

I agree with @BognorMotors
Forum vehicles can be a little more desirable to potential buyers on the basis that forum members tend to be enthusiasts, and enthusiasts tend to look after their vehicles, plus the potential buyer can do a bit of history checking on the sellers previous threads.
I'd love to think a 2017 T6 Kombi with 50,000 miles is worth £40k, even with your extras, but only time will tell if it's worth double what mine is at the same year with the similar spec and slightly more miles under my belt. So I will watch your sale with interest and if it does sell for that sort of money, I will certainly be revising my current options.

My suggestion is to start a new Sales thread and do a serious advert with huge description and loads of proper pictures.

Sorry very quick intro to the van I must admit it is top money for the van but in my eyes a see it’s worth that bit more I’m open to offers if anyone is interested tho.

Twin slide blackberry 150dsg
Heated front/rear screens
Folding heated mirrors
Parking sensors
Full gloss black piano dash
Cruise control
Air con
Multi computer in dash for oil tire servicing etc
Mk 7 golf r paddle shift steering wheel
20in vossen hf3 4 months old
Recaro wingbacks heated
Airride airlift suspension
Full retriever of leather front and rear to match when I bought the wingbacks
All panels real alcantara fabric 3 months old with all new ply as I wasn’t going to put such an exspensive fabric on old glue.
New carpet lining too self adhesive type took all old carpet off and removed all the high temp glue for pease of mind.
Full dodo sound deadening which they spec etc just the floor foam was silly money only 3 months old again

im pretty sure iv missed out a few bits etc also if you do read this your understand how much the airride wheels and seats cost to do big money. Hope this isn’t a boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back