Coloured Canvas On Pop Top?

Discussion in 'Exterior Styling, Bodywork & Detailing' started by Juliedaisy, 16 Apr 2019 at 12:29.

1. Juliedaisy

Juliedaisy New Member

hi I’m new to this forum but as previously a member of t4 forum. Now proud owner of lwb t6 in white. Have decided on austops pop top in white...but was considering getting a coloured canvas. I like the orange but was worried it would let the light in and blind me in a morning . Has anyone any experience of a coloured canvas? Thank you

2. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member VCDS User Admin Moderator

Map
    @Ed Webb has the orange canvas on his so should be able to give some info

Ed Webb likes this.
  3. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    @Ed Webb, has an orange canvas (Poss not on an Austops roof) but the effect will be the same.
    I have tagged him in so i’m sure he will be along at some point to give his review.

Ed Webb likes this.
  4. Ed Webb

Ed Webb Webber VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Welcome to the forum @Juliedaisy.
    My pop-top is a skyline and features an orange canvas as previously mentioned.
    Your woes are justified as the orange does indeed let the light through early in the morning, however its not horrifically unpleasant. Its hard to describe the light level but as a rough stab its possibly similar to using an empty duvet cover as a curtain.

Fish and DaveyB like this.
  5. Juliedaisy

Juliedaisy New Member

Ha ok than you. much as I thought then...I don’t mind the sun coming in but partner isn’t keen. The orange does look lovely though :)

6. Ian28

Ian28 Member T6 Pro

Map
    Get your partner one of those blindfolds people wear on planes then everyone’s a winner...

Davenjo likes this.
  7. Juliedaisy

Juliedaisy New Member

8. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    :think smile bounce::fast rofl:

9. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Buy her a bivi tent...and enjoy your orange canvas..lol

Tags: