H&R ARB - shorter drop-links??

Hmm you have got me thinking. I will have to check on Monday when I get it serviced and I can get under it and check with my garage what we did. It was over 3 years ago.

Had a look under my T5 project van today to see if i could engineer a solution for Bump steer on the very low vans ( its quite a challenge to be honest ) but i double checked the A R B drop links and there is no doubt that fitting shortened Link bars will lessen the performance of the Roll bars .

Had a look under my T5 project van today to see if i could engineer a solution for Bump steer on the very low vans ( its quite a challenge to be honest ) but i double checked the A R B drop links and there is no doubt that fitting shortened Link bars will lessen the performance of the Roll bars .
Is it possible to raise the rack slightly? Or is it bolted from underneath?

Just been under the van today and I'll eat part of my words.
So on my T6 we didn't use shorter drop links. We stuck to the standard links and didn't use the shorter ones I bought.
Now I did use shorter links on the t5.1. But big difference was we dropped the strut through the hub on the t5.1 to go lower and thus means shorter inks are needed.
On the t6 we didn't go as low due to the ABT bodykit mine has won't allow it.

Reactions: .50
Back