Coffee - Nespresso Machine

I know it's an old thread but interested to hear how you got on?
I got a mini nespresso, 1500w pure sine wave inverter and 200ah AGM batteries and still can't use it without the engine running...? I used 170a 25mm2 cable to be sure it could cope but still no dice. Battery limitation maybe?
You also need to take into account the instant discharge current of your batteries, using the rule of thumb of 10 amps per 100 watts, a 1200w coffee machine would draw 120 amps (albeit for only a few seconds). Your batteries would need to have a combined discharge current of 120 amps

Another fan here. Cost next to nothing as it was half price (£50) and I got £30 of coffee pods free
Only used on hook up sites though...

It's exactly the same Nespresso machine that we use and we love the coffee. So much so that we have a PSW inverter and 100Ah lithium battery, so it's available whenever we want!

If you subscribe to Nespresso for 12 months you can get a machine for just £1. The subscription money is then all spent on capsules throughout the year. I’ve got 3 machines that way, one for home, office & van!

I should have added that it came with a voucher for £25 for subscription, but the amount we drink varies so I did not commit to that.

I also get lots of free goodies when I buy the coffee online. I just wait for the offers... (free travel mugs etc).

These are great, I'm a convert when we go camping. I actually look forward to getting up at 6, loading this up with fresh coffee and watching the camp site slowly wake up around me as I sip on a freshly made coffee.

I got the 12 cup version which is enough for two big mugs of coffee.
Got one of these today. It actually makes 2 nice strong big mugs of coffee. Nice one :thumbsup:

Looking for some non-supermarket ground coffee for the inlaws - any suggestions? They like it medium strength.

Bit of a thread resurection - anyone grind their own beans? Looking to buy a grinder and looking for recommendations. The Melitta Molino seems to get good reviews as an entry level burr grinder.

Bit of a thread resurection - anyone grind their own beans? Looking to buy a grinder and looking for recommendations. The Melitta Molino seems to get good reviews as an entry level burr grinder.
For anything but espresso the Wilfa Svart is about as good as your gonna get without spending a fortune

Lonton Coffee Company Ltd I get all my coffee from these guys. I've tried load but this is by far the freshest

Back