Clutch pedal not returning

brinz

Hi

I have just had my clutch pedal drop with no warning at all. Could this be master or slave cylinder problems or just bleeding? There is no leaks on the van

It could be!! I had this on a caddy few years back was fine around town but if clutch not used for a while like on a motorway for example when came off slip road clutch used to hit the floor then used to have to pump it to get it back to life ended up being a new clutch plate

Hi

I have just had my clutch pedal drop with no warning at all. Could this be master or slave cylinder problems or just bleeding? There is no leaks on the van
Had this happen to our van a week or so ago. Slave cylinder went so needed replacing (clutch done at the same time as no point not to). There was a noticeable leak under the van though

Last edited:
Will have a look thanx.
@Chippie1 - New clutch kit fitted bud...
As said above had mine go on a caddy it was the clutch release bearing and I’ve also had new clutch fitted on t6 both times I had slave cylinder done at same time as precaution as it’s in there so might as well because if fails it’s all out again!
If you’ve had new clutch fitted I take it you replaced slave cylinder if so that rules that out

Back