Clear bumper protector

I did think about that , would the clear wrap be as thick as the bumper protector or would they be about the same ?
I tend to drag 100kg rolls of altro in and out of the van sometimes so was thinking the protector may be a better bet.
I didnt fancy a coloured one this time and metal is out as i tend to dent them . I know i am asking alot out of clear plastic film!
I bought a black one I think it looks good on any colour van.
I don't know how you pull rolls out of the van but i pull 3/4 of the way out, put end on floor then stand up from the other end. There's barely a mark on my protector.

I bought a black one I think it looks good on any colour van.
I don't know how you pull rolls out of the van but i pull 3/4 of the way out, put end on floor then stand up from the other end. There's barely a mark on my protector.
I've gone for the carbon one same as Loz . It does look better than i thought . I noticed yesterday that alot of damage to my bumper is where my knees rub on the bumper and if i've been screeding the grit kills the paint so i may well be looking at a clear wrap after all . I do have a tendency at 3 in the morning to just chuck stuff in which ever way is easiest lol . A bad habit i must stop doing !

My god I nearly died early when my staff were pulling a massive desk out the back, my beautiful paint job lol

I'm not impressed with the lack of bumper protector on my 2017 caravelle , after 4 months transporting boxes in and out the bumper is scratched to buggery with the black plastic showing through the white paint .I didn't notice it didn't have a cover until it was too late. I also have a mk8 tourneo custom and Hyundai i800 bus , both have rubber covers on the bumper as standard . It's a poor show on a vehicle that's 35k

Last edited:
carbon 2.jpg

I can confirm that the quality of the carbon rear protector(tailgate) is absolute spot on, I've bought plenty of carbon in the past this is very good, got no van to fit it on yet so cant check alignment so cant comment, next will be the front splitter.........

carbon 1.jpg

@YESBOY Mine was from Everything VW California:
Brandrup Transparent Protection Film for VW T5 / T6 Colour Coded Rear Bumpers

Got me a carbon bumper protector from world of carbon, anyone any tips for fitting?

IMG_8568.JPG

Yes it just thick with dirt at the moment so pic's would be no good anyway, I offered it up got it central then with some insulating tape I had lying around marked on the edges where it sat nicely then took off all the tape on the back of the protector and stuck it back in the same position. You can hardly see it on the Indium Grey. Good luck as I doubt you will get a second chance on the wrap. :thumbsup:

Back