Sold Clayton wheels and tyres £250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuckk

VIP Member
4 x Genuine VW 16" Clayton alloys for sale in great condition. Inc mounting bolts, locking bolts and black VW bolt caps. Slight scuffs on two wheels(shown on pics) Continental Contivan 215/65/16 tyres fitted with approx 2 mill wear left slightly less on one tyre.

Would like £250 ono, Newcastle upon Tyne AreaIMG_4732.JPGIMG_4733.JPGIMG_4734.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of us have a set of Claytons in our garages, my wife is always moaning about the space they take up, there are lots on ebay. I keep thinking of putting some winter tyres on mine but never quite get round to it.

I think a lot of us have a set of Claytons in our garages, my wife is always moaning about the space they take up, there are lots on ebay. I keep thinking of putting some winter tyres on mine but never quite get round to it.

If I had more space in my garage I might have considered keeping them

Just to add, the scuffs actually look much worse in the pics. If any one wants any info let me know, I'm on here every couple of days

Chuck them on eBay. 99p no reserve. £50 shipping. You’ll get £150-250 for them

Thanks for the reply, I just wondered as I quite like em and only have stock steels at present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back