Christmas 'fest' 2019

I would like to attend

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Not available

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
We've arrived at dark and very foggy o'clock.

Chap at reception said, 'No problem, make yourself at home'. So we did. When you get here, might be best to reverse and park against the wall on the left, with driven wheels close to the tarmac. Our tyre marks in the grass indicate where perhaps best not to go. Traction was a bit tricky.

If camping, bring plenty tourch light. Camping field is darker than a Muse album. But will be a big plus for camp fire ambience. Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

We've arrived at dark and very foggy o'clock.

Chap at reception said, 'No problem, make yourself at home'. So we did. When you get here, might be best to reverse and park against the wall on the left, with driven wheels close to the tarmac. Our tyre marks in the grass indicate where perhaps best not to go. Traction was a bit tricky.

If camping, bring plenty tourch light. Camping field is darker than a Muse album. But will be a big plus for camp fire ambience. Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

I will be the one in the Christmas jumper.

Great to meet up with you all, those that are staying I hope you have a pleasant evening, and those travelling home I hope you have a safe journey.

Thank you for coming pal. Glad your back ok.. happy new you hope to catch up soonest.

Great to meet Mrs Shiny, thank you for making the journey @Tourershine looking forward to catching up again soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks bud. Although she enjoyed the day, I'm not sure she's a Volkswagen convert, but did say she will come to the Rutland weekend, which is a start.

Good to meet a few new faces, specially @Dieseldonkey who made the trip from Scotland with his family.

It’s on the ToDo list :) ... I have an oil filled radiator with EHU but it is struggling... great news... I have lots of layers for the bed... so am sure will be fine :)

Thanks bud. Although she enjoyed the day, I'm not sure she's a Volkswagen convert, but did say she will come to the Rutland weekend, which is a start.

Good to meet a few new faces, specially @Dieseldonkey who made the trip from Scotland with his family.

Thank you @Tourershine . Great to meet you and your wife and see the Tourershine chariot up close. Big thanks to @Fish for his efforts arranging the meet up, and for his tour of a galaxy far far away. And to @Deaky for his demonstration of all things buttons and lights. Van's to be properly proud of guys. @DubiousEngineering Just the nicest parker wearing pilot I've ever met. @Peatey The finest fire altering sorcerer in the whole campsite. @DaveyB Great chat. Thanks for not cutting my roof off. ;) @VDubnewby666 feels like -6°C outside, but still not cold enough for you not show off your VW T shirt. Now thats devotion.

Thank you @Tourershine . Great to meet you and your wife and see the Tourershine chariot up close. Big thanks to @Fish for his efforts arranging the meet up, and for his tour of a galaxy far far away. And to @Deaky for his demonstration of all things buttons and lights. Van's to be properly proud of guys. @DubiousEngineering Just the nicest parker wearing pilot I've ever met. @Peatey The finest fire altering sorcerer in the whole campsite. @DaveyB Great chat. Thanks for not cutting my roof off. ;) @VDubnewby666 feels like -6°C outside, but still not cold enough for you not show off your VW T shirt. Now thats devotion.
Agreed!! Epic work all!! ... I’m about cooked...

Back