Christmas 'fest' 2019

I would like to attend

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Not available

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Any further development on Christmas ‘Fest’ as there is only 71 days until Christmas.........that’s right I said it, only 71 day's :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Any further updates @Fish, looking at the Poll there is only 7 people looking to attend. I can’t see who is going but is there a central location for the 7

Of the 9 people who said they would attend, is the a preferred area so we can organise a central location. We are CH62 (postcode)

The area is planned to be within a travel time 1.5hrs of all..
The difficulty is that due to the weather/season there are very few sites willing to let us stay, even for 1 night..
And the sites that ppl may find need to have a reputable food review.. none of us want poor food after 1.5hrs worth of driving.. also, carparks are no good for tents lol.

So the date is still 30/31st December and planned, as mentioned above.

The area is planned to be within a travel time 1.5hrs of all..
The difficulty is that due to the weather/season there are very few sites willing to let us stay, even for 1 night..
And the sites that ppl may find need to have a reputable food review.. none of us want poor food after 1.5hrs worth of driving.. also, carparks are no good for tents lol.

So the date is still 30/31st December and planned, as mentioned above.
We are unable to go as wife is working (NHS) unless date can be on the weekend

We will be driving from the NW to the SE so we could time it right and come and see everyone.

As long as its somewhere near the m6, M1 or a1, it'll do for us :thumbsup:

We will be driving from the NW to the SE so we could time it right and come and see everyone.

As long as its somewhere near the m6, M1 or a1, it'll do for us :thumbsup:
In all honesty it'll more likely to be nearer M5 as more 'central'.

What about the 28th Dec which is a Saturday, people who work on week days can have the option to go then :thumbsup:

Back