Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Not available

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
That time of year is getting ever closer.

As some of you are aware (Busfest etc) I try to organise a 'Christmas' meal, therefore I would like to see who would be interested so that I can look into numbers etc.

Last year was a great day/evening but hope to extend the invitation to members that live alittle further or would like a drink (keg) and organise a 1 night stop over (site).

More information will follow once I get going.

(Likely to be the same location as last year, if I can get the campsite next door).

@Lord Mfwic
@Deaky
@Fish
@Peatey
@Ed Webb
@VDubnewby666
@CJ_T6-red
@Jollyvan
@Stay Frosty
@Sammy
@shaun
@VanDamMan
@Eli1264
@Cherokee
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@moomin-j
@DaveyB
@RichDavies82
@Nacho.Nigel
@Skyliner33
@Blitz
@Mark Howkins
@True Romance
@Simon Upton
@BiTurbo
@Phil Blackburn
@Wills
@Cymro
@scunny nige
@Tourershine
@T6180
@StudleyGlass
@Keaney

Edit: 23/10/2019.
Trying to nail this down this week.
The plan - 30th December 2019, lunch time meal(approx 1400-1600hrs) followed by a few drinks at the bar before heading back to the campsite location for more drinks, fires and marshmallows, n cake.
Following morning - communal breakfast under 2@ 3x3 gazebos,tea coffee etc.
Leave site after lunch.

Last edited:
Location? Have they got any "Rooms"? - This missus says its too cold/wet to stay in a tent. =[

If everyone marks their location on the map, we can find a central location to get increased numbers :thumbsup:

As some of you are aware (Busfest etc) I try to organise a 'Christmas' meal, therefore I would like to see who would be interested so that I can look into numbers etc.

Last year was a great day/evening but hope to extend the invitation to members that live alittle further or would like a drink (keg) and organise a 1 night stop over (site).

(Likely to be the same location as last year, if I can get the campsite next door).

@Lord Mfwic
@Deaky
@Fish
@Peatey
@Ed Webb
@VDubnewby666
@CJ_T6-red
@Jollyvan
@Stay Frosty
@Sammy
@shaun
@VanDamMan
@Eli1264. Location Chester / drive 2 hrs.------something like this ?
@Cherokee
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@moomin-j
@DaveyB
@RichDavies82
@Nacho.Nigel
@Skyliner33
@Blitz
@Mark Howkins
@True Romance
@Simon Upton
@BiTurbo
@Phil Blackburn
@Wills
@Cymro
@scunny nige
@Tourershine
@T6180
@StudleyGlass
@Keaney

@Lord Mfwic
@Deaky
@Fish
@Peatey
@Ed Webb
@VDubnewby666
@CJ_T6-red
@Jollyvan
@Stay Frosty
@Sammy
@shaun
@VanDamMan
@Eli1264
@Cherokee
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@moomin-j
@DaveyB
@RichDavies82
@Nacho.Nigel
@Skyliner33
@Blitz
@Mark Howkins
@True Romance
@Simon Upton
@BiTurbo
@Phil Blackburn
@Wills
@Cymro
@scunny nige
@Tourershine
@T6180
@StudleyGlass
@Keaney
Where was last years location

The Plough Inn, Far Forest.

Home - The Plough Inn

However the campsite next door has an annual booking by a caravan club for Xmas function, looking this clubs website info the is finished for mid December.. so trying to find out the score as to if there is space for a few, for one night.

Going to have a starbucks next week and have a think n more of a look into other options.

i promise to sit at the back and be quiet, or i could be a glamorous assistant:rolleyes:
I'm going to need someone to help @Fish keep his crayons within the lines. You could sit next to him and help that way if you like?...
That said you may just amplify his rebellious behaviour.

Back