Cherry Red Edition Wheel Choice Help Needed!

Motohawk

Hi guys

Newbie question so go easy on me lol
Just picking up a cherry red “edition” with the black roof, mirrors and graphics and I’m
really struggling to choose a set of wheels, I’m not a fan of the stock 17’s so want to go with 18’s as I like the look and how they drive.
I had always thought I would go with black but having looked at loads of pics I’m so undecided as they tend to look smaller and disappear into the tyre if that makes sense lol.
Maybe sportlines in silver ? Sorry to sound like and old women and help is much appreciated

What are you hoping for? For someone to tell you what you like? I’ve just been through the same process and there is no short cut. Do what I did and research and research for 3 months then just buy the set you originally liked, 3 months back. :)

Also do a search of wheel configurators. A few have been posted up lately. Sooner or later you just have to lay your money down and hope for the best.

Not sure if I’ve worded it correctly but thanks lol
No I’m not looking for someone to tell me what I like just some ideas really, I thought if others had seen the post and maybe have an Edition or a red T6 they might just say, these look cool or silvers better on red as an example, as I said sorry if I sound like an old woman but I’m new to the T6 thing, if it was bikes and someone asked me what wheels look best on a Ktm for example I would have an answer or be able to advice..... No worries if not

Have you been through this thread to have a look.
Team Red
Or go through all the other colours and see what you think might work.

Just going through same and same colour van so pretty much decided on super metal bullets .

Did by some replica Mercedes wheels off eBay a few years back. Looked fab and never had any issues but they weighed a ton! Check the weights compared to VW ones before purchasing.

I have a grey edition and dont think the standard wheels go with all the black so when i eventually change them ill be putting a black set on.

Back