OMG how expensive are they to start with £940 for 2x120W panels :eek:
Agree - they are expensive. I purchased mine 3 years ago after seeing them at the NEC - nothing came close back then and I’ve still not seen many, if any, that look as neat on the roof. The fact that they are still able to charge similar prices suggests that they are still a premium product.

Agree - they are expensive. I purchased mine 3 years ago after seeing them at the NEC - nothing came close back then and I’ve still not seen many, if any, that look as neat on the roof. The fact that they are still able to charge similar prices suggests that they are still a premium product.
I also saw them at the NEC but couldn't remember who they were.. The flex panel is well made, but the price is eyewatering.

Just got me a set of fronts. A bargain and a better Christmas present than socks! Thanks for the tip off.

Just ordered 2 pairs - £31.99 using code BOX80 - still a day to go using this code - they are over £40 on Amazon - well spotted!!!!

Wipers... and lots of other stuff at Euro Car Parts.

use end80 discount code.

got a branded carbon impregnated pollen filter, air filter and battery for £37!

0FF46D65-E959-4645-B728-EEFBAF8C2B30.jpeg

Last edited:
Eco-worthy 120W folding solar panel down to £130 from an Amazon seller - this is the lowest I have seen this.

Pete

I am not sure if this is a unique code for one off use. Or a generic code. But I don’t have a use for it at present if someone else wants it.

£5 Off Kiravans (voucher Code)​

F767E52B-7CDC-4D41-8269-012659DE86E7.png

9FAEFC8E-D4DE-4019-BA0B-DBA3A5E8AD79.jpeg

Last edited:
Back