im sure theyve had that sale for the past 2 months. i had to turn the facebook ad off it was constant. thanks for sharing though.

Euro Carparts are doing a deal if you give your e.mail address, of 50% off selected parts.

Just ordered the big 340mm Brembo front discs and Brembo pads that should of been £316.97 and I ended up paying £162.46 with guaranteed next day delivery.

edit:

upload_2019-11-20_20-11-26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Tourershine - great find

just done the full Brembo set (Large front disks) + Rears + Pads allround

I normally go for the Pagid brand, but at that price i treated myself.

should have been £542.94

with code £271.44 delivered (50% off)

im gona go back in and see what else is about.

Euro Car Parts | Car Parts Online & In Store – FREE UK Delivery

View attachment 54999

You can even get a Christmas gift for the other half JML Phoenix Gold FreeFlight Cordless Iron | Euro Car Parts :whistle:

Euro Carparts, we salute you.

Oh bugger I ordered some windscreen wipers from there before. Thought I could use a different email address but I cant get that pop up.

Vanstyle got 15% off and free delivery on ebay. Bizarre on their website there is a 10% black friday discount as well but you still get charged postage so ebay still the best option, especially if you live in the highlands.

@Ads_Essex bought some if I remember right
VanStyle? Yeah they’re holding up alright. Haven’t had them on the van over winter yet.
They arrived quick but with a few little nicks, and the finish isn’t exactly fantastic, but what do you expect for just over £100. They’re certainly not gloss black, either - but I’m happy with that as I didn’t want them too shiny.

@BognorMotors

Hello all

Once again Bognor Motors have some Black Friday offers. To qualify payment needs to be received before the end of Cyber Monday, 2nd December, or at least a deposit.

Our Black Friday offers are;

Bilstein B14 fitted with 10% discount £1080+vat

H&R Springs -40mm fitted with 10% discount £405+vat

Revo software with 10% discount from Bognor Motors - certain software qualifies for an extra 10% from Revo but not T6 diesel £dependant on model

Bilstein B14 supply only £812.50+vat delivered to mainland UK

H&R ARB’s fitted with 10% discount £450+VAT

Vehicle carpet lining 10% discount - call us with your requirements.

All our suspension is fitted with a full wheel alignment. We offer a comfortable waiting area or courtesy vehicle whilst any work is done.

Our offers can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.

Speak to us about any of our other services we offer as we always happy to talk deals for Black Friday.

Back