Ceiling panel maps & designs

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
I have seen in magazines the underside of camper beds with a graphic finish, woodland scene, night sky, maps, etc.

Anyone know where you can get them from, or installers, please?

Guess they are just printed vinyl wrap. Plenty of choice on ebay. Had one made to order to cover a door in my home cinema. Cheap as chips and pretty good quality.​

Our table was done by Sign and Poster in Shrewsbury, it is a vinyl wrap onto the top of the table. The photo was sourced from shutterstock.

i bought my fridge door vinyl of Amazon, so any vinyl/ graphic shop as above should be able to sort you out

I have seen in magazines the underside of camper beds with a graphic finish, woodland scene, night sky, maps, etc.

Anyone know where you can get them from, or installers, please?
It’s a wrap. You provide the graphic & it’s wrapped onto the underside of the roof bed

I couldn’t do this in mine, the base is full of tiny perforations for breathability and I wouldn’t want to block this. Some of them do look good though.

Agreed that if designed with ventilation, it shouldn’t be covered, though with a mattress on top, not much air

Now I really like that!
Mattress is perforated too and has froli springs, solid bed boards can end up with mould between it and the mattress.

Hmmm.....will need to check my SCA roof, hopefully they have thought of this

You could have it printed onto Contravision, as it full of holes for window graphics, like you see on the side of a bus etc. It would still let your bed breath?
Just a thought.

I’ve seen and read of owners applying maps and other designs to their pop top ceiling. Any help and direction in who prints this would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back