Ceiling mounted speakers

Scruffy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi, I'm considering mounting speakers to the rear of my Kombi, just in front of the Motexion bulkhead in the ceiling. These are just to add a bit of fill for the rear passengers so don't need to be fab, but any recommendations, and what depth can I go up to?

Morning all,

I’m looking to do the same installation as Scruffy but I’m a bit of a biff when it comes to electrics. Does anyone offer an installation service as well? Or can recommend someone who does?

I’m located in Worthing on the south coast. Worst case I can get the kit and then find someone local to install.

Many thanks in advance.

Morning all,

I’m looking to do the same installation as Scruffy but I’m a bit of a biff when it comes to electrics. Does anyone offer an installation service as well? Or can recommend someone who does?

I’m located in Worthing on the south coast. Worst case I can get the kit and then find someone local to install.

Many thanks in advance.
Have a word with @BognorMotors

Skipton Car Radio supplied and fitted mine. Very happy with the speakers and pods.

Hi Another Dan, did you get them fitted in the end? I'm in the same situation and in Worthing as well so would be good to hear what they sound like before committing to them?
Hi Chris,

Unfortunately not. I had to park it for a bit due to work and family stuff and I'm now working away for a bit. Intend to revisit after the summer! If you find someone to fit them local to Worthing please do let me know. Thanks.

I'm likely going to go with the guys at @Absolut5 Just trying to find a day i'm free to do the 2hr each way trip. Might have to tie it in with something else being done to make the trip worthwhile. Or, take the bike and go riding.

Back