Ceiling Light Cubby Blanking Panel

Sherbs

T6 Pro
Hi folks, can anyone help with acquiring another one of these panels?
It’s the one from the overhead cubby that fits this gap:

Looks like this:

And has this part detail stamped in the back:

I am planning to fit mobile wifi in the van and wanted to machine this panel to flush mount the unit and hide the wiring and power supply. Nervous about getting started unless I can source another in case I mess up or decide to remove the Wi-fi later

Yes and yes
I can get the front trim plate but will need to look up the price for you when I’m home later, the rear holes do have a plastic blank plate over them normally (do in my Kombi) as it hides the tailgate hinge bolts

Just to confirm the front roof console blank plate is £3.24 + vat
Struggling to find the rear blank plates, i think its these and they are £5.11 + vat each

Capture.PNG

New thread started and relevant posts copied / moved.

Hi folks, can anyone help with acquiring another one of these panels?
It’s the one from the overhead cubby that fits this gap:

Looks like this:

And has this part detail stamped in the back:

I am planning to fit mobile wifi in the van and wanted to machine this panel to flush mount the unit and hide the wiring and power supply. Nervous about getting started unless I can source another in case I mess up or decide to remove the Wi-fi later
Can I as how did you refit this? I can't stop it rattling since I removed it and put it back on again! It still has all the clips etc on it but now it rattles and drives me mad..

Does anyone know where I can buy the clips alone for this trim piece? They were not in place when I bought the van and as you can imagine it’s annoying as hell when it falls out whilst driving

Does anyone know where I can buy the clips alone for this trim piece? They were not in place when I bought the van and as you can imagine it’s annoying as hell when it falls out whilst driving
Hi, another ask to see if anyone has a part number for the two metal clips that hold this in place.?

I've had two failed attempts to silence mine by opening out the clips. I have since had success by fitting a thin sliver of self adhesive sponge around the edge. I fitted it around the perimeter ridge so that it just overlaps onto the flange. This keeps the panel under a little tension once clipped in place.
I appreciate that a new one probably wouldn't need this.

Back